Product DescriptionINTELECT RPW LITE
Easy access to Radial Pressure Wave Therapy.
For today's busy physical therapist, the need to treat patients efficiently is crucial. The Intelect RPW Lite is a compact and user-friendly device that delivers effective Radial Pressure Wave (RPW) therapy with the minimum of fuss. Its range of essential features have been designed to remove the complexity from RPW treatment, leaving therapists free to concentrate on their patients.
TARGETED PAIN RELIEF
The Intelect RPW Lite allows for the treatment of indications with radial, pneumatically-generated, low-energy acoustic waves, or pressure pulses. The applied pressure pulse propagates radially within the tissue, generating a therapeutic effect.
- Localize the painful areas you plan to treat
- Select the most appropriate transmitters based on treatment goal and targeted tissue
- Apply water-based ultrasound gel to the skin overlying the treatment area
- Always start with a lower level of intensity
- Perform a post-treatment test for improved function and decrease in pain
As a result of clinical evidence, most treatment protocols are based on 5 to 10 sessions of 1,500-2,500 shocks.
- Achilles Tendinopathy1
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome2
- Plantar Fasciitis3
- Trigger Finger4
- Trigger Points5
- Pain And Inflammation Management in Orthopaedic Conditions6
- Pain in the musculosketal system
- In orthopaedic conditions to the skin, muscles, facial wrinkles, connective tissue and tendons
1. Gerdesmeyer L. Current evidence of extracorporeal shock wave therapy in chronic Achilles tendinopathy.Int J Surg. 2015 Dec 24(Pt B 154-9.
2. Wu YT. Effect of radial shock wave therapy for carpal tunnel syndrome A prospective randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled trial.J Orthop Res. 2016 Jun 34(6) 977-84.
3. Ogden JA. Shockwave therapy for chronic proximal plantar fasciitis a meta-analysis.Foot Ankle Int. 2002 Apr 23(4) 301-8.
4. Yildirim P. Extracorporeal shock wave therapy versus corticosteroid injection in the treatment of trigger finger a randomized controlled study.J Hand Surg Eur. 2016 Nov 41(9) 977-983.
5. Nedelka T. Mechano-transduction effect of shockwaves in the treatment of lumbar facet joint pain: comparative effectiveness evaluation of shockwave therapy, steroid injections and radiofrequency medial branch neurotomy.Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 2014 35(5) 393-7.
6. Schmitz C. Efficacy and safety of extracorporeal shock wave therapy for orthopedic conditions: a systematic review on studies listed in the PEDro database.Br Med Bull. 2015116 115-38.
- Compact and easy to handle.
LARGE LCD TOUCH SCREEN
- For quick and easy control of treatment parameters
- 6 preset energy levels reduce set-up time whilst providing a useful range of settings for a variety of possible RPW indications.
- SPARROWhandpiece technology with quickrelease connection allows easy interchange of handpieces, ideal for treatments that require multiple different transmitters.
CHOICE OF 5 TRANSMITTERS
- Contact Details
- BIONICS INNOVATIONS