HUBER 360 features the new Multiaxis Motorized Platform.
It comes equipped with force sensors built into the platform and handles.
Trained by a health professional, patients will work safely on both physical and cognitive skills that's NeuroMuscular Rehabilitation.
Once mobility and flexibility have been recovered on HUBER 360, patients can enrol into a Health Sports program to maintain and improve their health.
Rehab with HUBER 360 - the treatment is broken down into four movement fundamentals
1.Flexibility and Mobility
- The Dynamic Posture Corrector improves stretching precision
- The Multiaxis Motorized Platform mobilizes joints in every plane of motion
- The Dynamic Posture Corrector insures proper positioning during exercise
- Feedback on the screen allows control of strength and direction for better recruitment
3.Posture and Balance
- The static and dynamic force platform improves objectification of posture
- Balancing games are both fun and challenging for the patient
- Dynamic exercises adapted to the patients physical condition increase their resistance
- Short-duration high-intensity activities for faster results Assessment & Follow-up with HUBER 360 - fully built in assessment with wireless integrated touch screen tablet
- 3 tests based on Romberg and Fukuda to measure and compare balance capacity
- 2 tests to measure the area of stability and mobility restriction
- 2 tests to assess strength and coordination
- Test reports and patient progress report available
- A PDF report of the assessment can be forwarded to patients or prescribers
- Photo and video analysis tool
- HUBER360 Remote control remote monitoring of patients exercise
- Multiaxis motorized platform with built-in force sensors
- Integrated functional assessment adapted to all patient types Dynamic Posture Corrector for a precise and progressive workout
- Multi-directional stimulation and targeted recruitment
- Specific trajectories for each therapeutic indication
- Handles with built-in force sensors
- More than 300 integrated protocols
- Touch screen provides 3D posture visualization and biofeedback
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity